GRANDMA. Love them. Spoil them. Give them back.
We work with our artisans to design each line, and while we are designers by trade, our real mission is to use what we love (FASHION!) to help women across the globe heal, step into their potential, and leave a great legacy for their kids. Our China and Thailand lines are handmade by women impacted by human trafficking. Our Ethiopia line is made by women impacted by HIV/AIDS. Each purchase helps to employ one of these women!
- Red Jade & Amethyst 6mm Beads
- Length - 8" | Stretches to 8.75"
- Handmade in Thailand by women who are survivors of human trafficking
- Made with semi-precious stones, glass beads, elastic, and love.
- Decode it: a dot is one bead, a dash is two beads!
A portion of our profits go to Memories From Monroe, a nonprofit organization that creates memory boxes for families experiencing infant and pregnancy loss in Michigan.